Kitchens

Kitchens

  • Unattended cooking is the leading cause of home cooking fires. Never leave cooking food on the stove top unattended, and keep a close eye on food cooking inside the oven.
  • It is recommended to keep a fire extinguisher near the kitchen.
  • Never pour water on a grease fire. Instead turn the stove off, and cover the pan with a lid.
  • Wear short, close fitting or tightly rolled sleeves when cooking. Loose clothing can dangle onto stove burners and catch fire.
  • Clean the exhaust hood and duct over the stove regularly.

Connect with us Today For Fire Safety Service At Your Business.